by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, May 14, 2017
Just about every hunter has dreamed, at one point or another, of owning a custom rifle. A straight-shooting work of art that’s been built from the ground up to fit every want and need you might have. The concept sounds great—the price tag, typically not so much. Fortunately, nowadays that are no shortage of near-custom production rifles available to hunters—straight out of the box, they deliver custom-build level quality. It’s among those options that you’ll find the latest addition to our #SundayGunday series, the Bergara Premier Series Stalker. Learn more about it with the video embedded above.
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms B22 FV
• #SundayGunday: TriStar Arms Viper Max
• #SundayGunday: Henry Lever-Action .410 Shotgun
• #SundayGunday: CMMG MkW Anvil
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms MSR 15 Recon
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
• #SundayGunday: Big Horn Armory Model 89
• #SundayGunday: Stoeger P3000
• #SundayGunday: Ruger Mini-14
• #SundayGunday: Marlin 1895 GSBL Lever-Action Rifle
• #SundayGunday: Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.