by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, December 18, 2016
It's safe to say that the Benelli ETHOS was well-received. Heck, we gave it a Golden Bullseye Award for Shotgun of the Year. So it wasn't much of a surprise when Benelli continued to flesh out the ETHOS line last year with the introduction of a 20-gauge variant. For 2016, the company took things a step further and released a 28-gauge ETHOS.
Not content with just making its baby available in 28-gauge, though, Benelli upped the ante a bit. A partnership with Fiocchi has yielded the introduction of the industry's first 3-inch, 28-gauge load. Don't believe us? Get a closer look at the 28-gauge ETHOS in the video embedded above, the first from our new #SundayGunday series!
• Gauge: 28
• Chamber: 2-3/4 and 3 inch
• Action: Semi-auto
• Barrel Length: 26 inches
• Capacity: 2+1
• Crio Chokes: C, IC, M, IM and F
• Sights: Red fiber-optic front sight; metal bead mid sight
• Length of Pull: 14-3/8 inches
• Drop at Heel: 2-1/2 inches
• Drop at Comb: 1-1/2 inches
• Overall Length: 47 inches
• Stock: AA-Grade satin walnut
• Finish: Black anodized or engraved nickel-plated receiver with gloss blue barrel
• Weight: 5.3 pounds.
• MSRP: $2,199
For more information, go to BenelliUSA.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.