by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, May 7, 2017
For 2017, Savage Arms has introduced a new line of bolt-action rimfire rifles in its new B-Series, which includes 12 caliber options and prices ranging from $281 to $413. The line is built around Savage's B17, B22 and B22 Magnum rimfire rifles. Each model features an ergonomically designed stock, higher comb, top tang safety and target-style, vertical pistol grip. The B-Series includes a dozen new models in configurations including Sporter Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Heavy Threaded and Heavy Stainless. Firearms should be on dealer's shelves shortly. You can learn more with the video embedded above.
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: TriStar Arms Viper Max
• #SundayGunday: Henry Lever-Action .410 Shotgun
• #SundayGunday: CMMG MkW Anvil
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms MSR 15 Recon
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
• #SundayGunday: Big Horn Armory Model 89
• #SundayGunday: Stoeger P3000
• #SundayGunday: Ruger Mini-14
• #SundayGunday: Marlin 1895 GSBL Lever-Action Rifle
• #SundayGunday: Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.