by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Self-branded as "The Value Experts," TriStar is home to an array of respectable shotguns and handguns, which are often available at a budget-conscious price point. The company has, for years, rolled out a variety of fine-shooting scatterguns. One thing that's long eluded it, however, is a 3½-inch autoloader for the more dedicated waterfowl hunters among us. That changed at SHOT Show 2017, however, when TriStar announced its new Viper Max. You can learn more about it in this latest edition of #SundayGunday, hosted by Digital Managing Editor Shawn Skipper.
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: Henry Lever-Action .410 Shotgun
• #SundayGunday: CMMG MkW Anvil
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms MSR 15 Recon
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
• #SundayGunday: Big Horn Armory Model 89
• #SundayGunday: Stoeger P3000
• #SundayGunday: Ruger Mini-14
• #SundayGunday: Marlin 1895 GSBL Lever-Action Rifle
• #SundayGunday: Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.