Some might say that every properly equipped hunter should have a .22 LR handgun. You can shoot small game for the pot, rid the camp of pests and pass the midday doldrums plinking at makeshift targets. The new Smith & Wesson Victory semi-automatic is one of the best guns we've encountered for all these things. Heck, that's why we'll be awarding it an NRA Golden Bullseye Award later this month at the 146th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Atlanta. You can learn more about the SW22 Victory with the video embedded above, hosted by Executive Editor Adam Heggenstaller.
• Type: semi-automatic rimfire pistos
• Caliber: .22 LR
• Capacity: 10+1 rnds.
• Barrel: 5.5"; stainless steel; 6 grooves, 1:15" RH twist
• Trigger Pull Weight: 3.63 lbs.
• Sights: adjustable, fiber-optic rear notch; fixed, ramped fiber-optic front
• Grip: stippled polymer
• Metal Finish: Kryptek Highlander camo
• Overall Length: 9.2"
• Weight: 36 ozs.
• Accessories: Picatinny rail for mounting optics; spare magazine
• MSRP: $459
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: Big Horn Armory Model 89
• #SundayGunday: Stoeger P3000
• #SundayGunday: Ruger Mini-14
• #SundayGunday: Marlin 1895 GSBL Lever-Action Rifle
• #SundayGunday: Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter