A year ago, TriStar Arms introduced its Bristol line of side-by-side shotguns, which offer the traditional elegance and functionality of a classic side-by-side at an affordable price that doesn't deter field use.
Now the English-stocked, color case-hardened model and the gold-adorned, laser-engraved Silver model are available in 16-gauge. Like the rest of the Bristol line, the 16-gauge model is on a true-to-gauge receiver. The new 16-gauge models include the same features as the rest of the line, including:
• auto ejectors
• brass front sight
• single selective trigger
• chrome-lined chamber and barrel
• select Turkish walnut stock
• oil finish
• 5 Beretta-style choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F)
Specifications for the 16-gauge Bristol:
• Case Color English (38016) MSRP: $1,190
• Silver Walnut (38116) MSRP: $1,130
• barrel length: 28"
• weight: 6.55 lbs.