Traditional, reliable, a staple: They’re all words that could be used to describe the pump-action shotgun. The design, which first appeared in the field more than a century ago, remains brilliant in its simplicity and efficiency. Pump guns continue to have a place in the blinds of hunters and under the beds of homeowners across the nation, and for good reason. The pump-action is a catch-all, of sorts. A gun designed to take a kicking and keep on ticking. It was with that in mind that Stoeger Industries rolled out its new budget-friendly P3000, a low-price pump gun that delivers anything but low-end performance.
• Type: pump-action shotgun
• Gauge/Chamber: 12/3"
• Barrel: 28"; ventilated top rib
• Sights: red fiber-optic front
• Trigger: 8.6-lb. pull weight
• Safety: cross-bolt
• Stock: black synthetic; LOP 141/8"; drop at heel 2.5"; drop at comb 1.5"
• Metal Finish: matte black
• Overall Length: 49.5"
• Weight: 6.9 lbs.
• Accessories: choke tube (M), wrench
• MSRP: $299.99
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: Ruger Mini-14
• #SundayGunday: Marlin 1895 GSBL Lever-Action Rifle
• #SundayGunday: Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter