Back in 2012, Browning resurrected the Humpback design with its new “A5” line. Though the name paid obvious tribute to the original Auto-5’s, the A5 line was something entirely new. Among other things, it featured an inertia-driven action that Browning calls a “Kinematic drive.” The new A5s were well received, so in 2016 Browning decided to take a chance on reviving another old favorite—and the A5 Sweet 16 was born. It captures every bit of the famous design, but in a gauge that has brought back more than a few sweet memories for hunters across the country.
Learn more about the A5 Sweet Sixteen with the video embedded above, hosted by Digital Managing Editor Shawn Skipper.
Looking for more #SundayGunday? We've got you covered.
• #SundayGunday: Smith & Wesson Model 69
• #SundayGunday: Savage Arms A22 Magnum
• #SundayGunday: Winchester SX4
• #SundayGunday: Benelli Ethos 28-Gauge
• #SundayGunday: Kimber Model 84M Hunter