Savage Arms has teamed up with Magpul to pair a premium aftermarket stock with Savage’s proven 110 action. The combination mates Savage’s reputation for accuracy with Magpul’s renowned versatility to create a Model 110 that’s ideal for any hunter or shooter.
The 110 Magpul Hunter combines decades of 110 innovations. At the heart of the rifle is a factory blueprinted action with an 18-inch threaded heavy barrel. The Cerakote Tungsten finish prevents corrosion and exposure to the elements. The knurled bolt handle, adjustable length of pull and comb height options from Magpul round out ergonomic improvements to this Model 110. Those features, paired with the user-adjustable AccuTrigger, allow for crisp, clean shots and Savage’s proven accuracy. It will be available in both left and right-handed configurations.
“Magpul builds incredible accessories,” said Jessica Treglia, Savage Arms Sr. Brand Manager. “Their Hunter Stocks are a solid compliment for the versatility of the 110 action and barrel. But this is much more than an aftermarket stock. We’ve designed a 110 with a heavy barrel and durable coatings that match the look and feel of the Magpul Hunter stocks.”
Model 110 Magpul Hunter Specifications:
• factory blueprinted action available in right- and left-handed models
• Magpul Hunter Stock upgraded with aluminum bedding block
• fully adjustable length of pull (13-15 inches), comb height and enhanced ergonomics
• M-LOK slots on fore-end sides and bottom for mounting options
• 1.5-4 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
• 18-inch carbon steel heavy barrel, threaded muzzle (⅝-24”)
• tactical, knurled bolt handle for improved handling
• Tungsten Cerakote barrel, receiver and bolt handle
• 5-rnd. AICS Magpul magazine included
• drilled and tapped receiver (8-40)
• 1-piece 20-MOA rail