Savage Arms has announced the addition of the 110 Carbon Tactical to its popular lineup of 110 bolt-action rifles. The new 110 Carbon Tactical builds upon the success of the 110 Tactical, but cuts weight with an exclusive Proof Research carbon-fiber-wrapped stainless steel barrel.
“The 110 Tactical has proven to be an exceptionally versatile rifle,” said Jessica Treglia, Savage Arms Sr. Brand Manager. “The 110 Carbon Tactical is the next step in this design. With its beavertail fore-end, AICS magazine compatibility, and one-piece 20 MOA rail, the 110 Carbon Tactical is an adaptable and highly capable rifle—and now it is even lighter. With its new Proof Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel, it weighs in at just over 7½ pounds.”
The 110 Carbon Tactical provides uncompromised balance, housing its Proof Research barrel with a rigid AccuStock which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length. The company’s AccuFit system allows for multiple adjustments to its length-of-pull and comb height.
• Factory blueprinted action
• Matte black carbon steel receiver, drilled and tapped (8-40)
• AccuStock with AccuFit technology
• Grey or Flat Dark Earth colorways
• Beavertail fore-end with 3 sling swivel studs
• 1-piece 20 MOA rail
• Proof Research carbon-fiber-wrapped stainless steel cut rifled barrel with threaded muzzle
• 1.5-4 lb. user-adjustable AccuTrigger
• AICS detachable box magazine
The 110 Carbon Tactical has an MSRP of $1,789 and is available chambered in .308 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 PRC. For more information, visit savagearms.com.