A lot of companies are celebrating anniversaries in 2016. Winchester is turning 150. Remington's now 200 years old. And Benelli's legendary Super Black Eagle? Well, it's only 25, but it's made for a memorable quarter century. To celebrate, Benelli is introducing a limited edition SBEII 25th Anniversary model of its most celebrated scattergun.
The special edition SBE II features a corrosion-resistant brushed nickel bolt, an over-sized bolt handle and bolt release, an elongated front sight and extended chokes. It will be available in Realtree Max-5 with a black Cerakote finish.
• Extended Choke Tubes: IC, M, F Crio choke and wrench
• Finishes: Realtree Max-5 or Black Cerakote
• Barrels: Crio treated barrel
• Gel Pads: ComforTech gel recoil and comb pads
• Shim Kit: For adjustment of drop and cast
For more information, go to BenelliUSA.com.