Browning has been making additions to its popular X-Bolt line of late, and this week added the Long Range Hunter model to the list. The rifle features a composite stock with a carbon fiber finish and stainless steel receiver in matte finish, as well as a 26" matte finish fluted barrel that's threaded and includes a muzzlebrake.
The Long Range Hunter will be available in 6.5 Creedmoor, .270 WSM, .300 WSM, .26 Nosler, 7mm Rem. Mag. and .300 Win. Mag. It will ship with an MSRP between 1,429.99 and 1,469.99.
• Stainless Steel Receiver
• Matte Stainless Finish
• Glass Bedded
• Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
• Threaded Barrel includes Muzzle Brake and Accepts Suppressor (5/8" x 24 Threads)
• Fluted Free Floated Barrel
• Target Crown 60° Bolt Lift
• Adjustable Feather Trigger
• Detachable Rotary Magazine
• Top-Tang Safety
• Bolt Unlock Button
• Composite Stock with Textured Surfaces, Palm Swell and Carbon Fiber Finish
• Sling Swivel Studs
• Inflex Recoil Pad
For more information, go to Browning.com.