Federal has combined the power of two of its newest technologies to create a shotshell option that changes the nature of self-defense. The new Force X2 Shorty shells measure just 1¾ inches but hold a payload of six 00 segmenting buckshot engineered to split into two equal pieces on impact.
When used with firearms designed to cycle sub-length shotshells, such as the Mossberg 590S, the loads offer much higher magazine capacities with up to twice the wound channels over standard buckshot loads.
• 12-gauge, 1¾-inch six-pellet segmenting buckshot
• FX2 copper-plated buckshot pellets designed to split in half on impact
• Manageable recoil
• Double the wound channels
• Less collateral damage risk from over-penetration
• MSRP: $28.99 per 10-rnd. box
For more information, visit federalpremium.com.