Federal Premium has announced that it is adding a 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor offering to its Trophy Copper lineup.
6.5 Creedmoor remains one of the most increasingly popular rounds for hunters, which prompted Federal's decision to add it to one of the company's signature lines. Shipments are currently on their way to dealers.
• 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor load offers long-range accuracy, manageable recoil and ample power for medium and big game
• Copper construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
• Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
Boxes of 6.5 Creedmoor Trophy Copper rounds ship with an MSRP of $47.95.
For more information, go to FederalPremium.com.