by American Hunter Staff - Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Federal Premium has announced that it is adding a 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor offering to its Trophy Copper lineup.
6.5 Creedmoor remains one of the most increasingly popular rounds for hunters, which prompted Federal's decision to add it to one of the company's signature lines. Shipments are currently on their way to dealers.
• 120-grain 6.5 Creedmoor load offers long-range accuracy, manageable recoil and ample power for medium and big game
• Copper construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
• Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
Boxes of 6.5 Creedmoor Trophy Copper rounds ship with an MSRP of $47.95.
For more information, go to FederalPremium.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.