Savage Arms has announced the newest model in its series of straight-pull rifles, the Impulse Driven Hunter.
“Specifically designed to meet the thrilling demands of fast paced hunts that require the utmost accuracy, the Impulse Driven Hunter promotes the exciting and challenging tradition of driven hunting,” said Beth Shimanski, director of marketing at Savage Arms. “With a shorter, lighter barrel, reduced overall weight and all of the leading Savage Impulse features, the Driven Hunter gives Savage fans yet another straight-pull option to choose from to meet their specific hunting and shooting needs.”
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger (1.5-4 pounds)
- Ambidextrous, multi-positional bolt handle.
- Aluminum receiver with integral one-piece 20 MOA rail.
- AccuStock technology with three-dimensional aluminum bedding.
- Adjustable length-of-pull and comb height with AccuFit technology.
- 18-inch and 20-inch Savage carbon-steel sporter barrel.
- Two sling swivel studs.
- Two-position tang safety.
- Rugged, gray synthetic stock.
- Threaded barrel standard (1/2-28 TPI)
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57905 / .308 Winchester 18-inch barrel / $1,399
- 57906 / 6.5 Creedmoor 20-inch barrel / $1,399
- 57909 / 30-06 Springfield 18-inch barrel / $1,399
- 57910 / .300 Winchester Magnum 20-inch barrel / $1,399
For more information, visit savagearms.com.