Hunting and hitting the range just got even better with the new A22 Takedown rimfire rifle from Savage Arms. Opening/connecting with just a quarter-twist and offering an extremely simple breakdown, the latest addition to Savage’s of the A Series lineup is the outdoor enthusiast’s new go-anywhere rifle.
“No other rimfire rifles bring the versatility and flexibility of the A22 Takedown,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing at Savage Arms. “Weighing in at only six pounds and available in .22 LR, this rifle is specifically designed to improve your outdoor adventures with the ability to easily transport it in your pack. Savage is thrilled to bring the A22 Takedown to the market this upcoming year.”
According to Savage, the A22 Takedown encompasses all that the A Series represents with redefined speed, precision and accuracy-enhancing qualities.
Key features include:
• Semi-automatic rimfire rifle
• Takedown configuration
• Synthetic stock includes storage compartment in pistol grip and magazine compartment in cheek riser
• 18” carbon steel, matte black barrel
• Low-profile sights
• 0 MOA Picatinny Rail with iron sight channel through rail
• Tang safety
• 10-round rotary magazine
• User-adjustable AccuTrigger (3-5 lbs.)
• MSRP: $479
To learn more about the new A22 Takedown, visit savagearms.com.