For 2023, LaCrosse has introduced its new, versatile AlphaTerra rubber boot has a sneaker-like fit for ultimate comfort throughout your outdoor adventures. With an outsole designed for traction in any terrain, non-loading center lugs and larger perimeter lugs provide stellar stability.
Key features include:
• Hand-laid premium rubber over a 5mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof comfort;
• Side-zipper for easy on/off (men’s);
• PU footbed for lasting cushion and comfort;
• Thick, cushioning EVA midsole delivers shock absorption and rebound underfoot;
• Active Fit for a secure, comfortable fit on foot;
• Oversized shank covers the entire arch area for added stability and support;
• Multilayer rubber on toe and heel for added durability;
• Designed to have an athletic fit, the DP6 last features an 8mm heel-to-toe drop with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability;
• Available in men’s and women’s sizes.
The AlphaTerra boots have an MSRP of $160-$170. For more information, visit lacrossefootwear.com.