Federal Premium has announced that, for 2015, it will be making its Vital-Shok High Density buckshot—which has served as the load of choice for a professional feral hog exterminators—available to the general public. Shipments of the new ammunition are on their way to distributors right now.
Vital-Shok High Density buckshot delivers a lighter payload than equivalent lead loads, and, as such, often produces less felt recoil. It features a FLITECONTROL wad to help keep patterns tight at longer ranges, making it an ideal choice for hogs and predators alike.
• Tungsten-alloy pellet construction
• 1,600 fps muzzle velocity
• FLITECONTROL wad produces tight, lethal patterns
• Proven choice of hog-control specialists
• Manageable recoil
• Higher velocities and more downrange energy than equivalent lead payloads
Boxes of the new release will ship with an MSRP of $16.95.
For more information, go to FederalPremium.com.