Can-Am has announced the 2018 Outlander Mossy Oak Hunting Edition ATV, which will be available in the company's existing 570 package and a new 450 ATV.
Both specialty ATVs feature 48hp Rotax 570 V-Twin and 38hp Rotax single-cylinder engines and come tricked out with a bevy of bells and whistles like heated grips and thumb throttle, reinforced seat skin, black cast-aluminum wheels and a WARN winch.
Full skid plates and new A-arm guards are meant to provide much needed underside protection in rugged terrain. The units feature a Can-Am exclusive water-dipped Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo.
• WARN winch
• 6-ply tires and 12-in. aluminum wheels
• Increased preload
• Kolpin 6.0 Impact gun boot with rack
• Full aluminum skid plate
• Heavy-duty front-and-rear bumpers
• Heated grips and throttle
• Handlebar wind deflectors
• Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo
For more information, go to Can-Am.BRP.com.