by American Hunter Staff - Monday, March 20, 2017
In a class all its own, the Air Venturi Wing Shot II Shotgun delivers versatility unseen from other platforms of its type. This pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) airgun has the capability of firing pre-formed shot charges used for clays shooting or bird hunting, as well as big-game hunting with .50-cal. projectiles. Learn more about it in the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Christopher Olsen.
• Model: Wing Shot II Shotgun
• Manufacturer: Air Venturi
• Action Type: bolt-action, precharged pneumatic airgun
• Caliber: .50
• Barrel: 22.5”, smoothbore; removable choke, blued finish
• Sights: ventilated rib, bead front; drilled and tapped for optic rail
• Stock: wood
• Air Storage: 244 cc-capacity integral reservoir
• Weight: 7 lbs., 6.4 ozs.
• MSRP: $850
For more information, go to PyramydAir.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.