by American Hunter Staff - Friday, May 20, 2016
Winchester's turning 150, and we've got to say—the company is looking pretty good for its age. As such, it's celebrating the landmark anniversary by bringing an array of legendary firearms to the 145th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Louisville this weekend.
The featured firearms at the Winchester booth will include:
• The Great Basin, Lost & Forgotten Model 1873
• Ernest Hemingway Model 21
• Henry Ford Model 87
• Zane Grey Model 95
The Winchester Repeating Arms booth, meanwhile, will host the following:
• The first ever Winchester branded rifle, Model 1866
• Buffalo Bill's Model 1873 Smoothbore that he used in his Wild West Show
• President Eisenhower's Custom Model 1894
• President Kennedy's Custom Model 70
• Former Winchester Canada President R.F. Bucher's Custom Model 101
Attendees will also have the opportunity to bid on custom-built Winchester 150th Commemorative Firearm/Bullet Boards.
For more information, go to Winchester.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.