by NRA Staff - Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Cabela's has introduced its new Instinct Accelerator hunting boots, which the company says are designed for the deer hunter that wants to go the extra mile.
The boots' Zero Gravity Technology deliver a construction that's designed to be lighter, faster, more athletic and more durable than traditional rubber boots, while also providing the heat-retention a hunter needs to withstand the unpredictable temperatures of early-season hunts. The 5mm construction retains warmth better than rival 800-gram insulated-rubber and neoprene boots.
10mm TC3 OrthoLite footbeds provide step-in comfort, while polyester-jersey linings and a layer of 5mm neoprene throughout should preserve warmth. Neoprene construction is covered with Armor-Flex for abrasion and puncture resistance. The boots are double-taped for superior water resistance.
• Height: 17"
• Average weight: 4.2 pounds/pair.
• Men's sizes: 8-14.
• Color/camo pattern: Brown, Realtree XTRA®
• Light and rugged Zero Gravity Technology (ZGt) shells and outsoles
• ZGt holds its form in cold temperatures
• 5mm neoprene construction is perfect for early-season hunts
• Armor-Flex technology creates an abrasion-resistant barrier
• TC3 OrthoLite footbeds provide lasting step-in comfort
• Polyester-jersey linings provide additional warmth
For more information, go to Cabelas.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.