Core 4 Element has announced a new two-way stretch Soft Shell Element Jacket and Pant that are due to be available in Realtree Xtra and MAX-1 camouflage.
Specially designed to resist water, wind and snow, the new hunting combo is designed to keep you warm and dry. Available in Realtree Xtra and MAX-1 camo, the Element line is meant to be comfortable, quiet and loaded with features.
The 10.5-inch core vent zippers on the jacket and thigh vents in the pant enable you to comfortably adjust your core temperature when you feel overheated. Hand-warming pockets, integrated knee pads and zippered leg cuffs are microfleece-lined for warmth and comfort.
• Rugged, highly breathable and wind-resistant, Soft Shell materials
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
• Two-way stretch material for unrestricted and quiet movement
• Micro-Stealth soft and quiet surface to reduce noise from movement
• Brushed fleece liner for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
• Extra tall micro fleece lined collar and chin guard (Jacket)
• Zippered hand warmer pockets (Jacket)
• Tapered sleeves and adjustable Velcro cuff reduce bulk to limit bow string slap (Jacket)
• Oversized chest pocket and bicep pocket (Jacket)
• Oversized vents for climate control or to access under-layer pockets
• Snap cargo pockets with slanted zippered outer pocket for easy access while sitting (Pant)
• Removable knee pads (Pant)
For more information, go to Core4Element.com.