by NRA Staff - Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Bird hunters and target shooters alike will have the opportunity to get their hands on the next generation of Benelli shotguns in 2014, thanks to the impending introduction and release of the company's new Ethos model.
The Benelli brand has long prided itself on credibility, respect, integrity and merit—and the company views this new shotgun as the culmination of its own guiding ethos.
Ethos Features Include:
• Easy loading
• Larger bolt release
• Easy access cartridge drop lever
• Newly patented easy locking system
• Patented anti-seize magazine cap
• Wider range of LOP adjustment
• Interchangeable carbon fiber rib
• Interchangeable fiber optic sights
• Combines form and function for improved ergonomics
• Ability to cycle the lightest loads
• Patented recoil system provides greater recoil reduction
Get a closer look at the Ethos with the video embedded below.
For more information, go to BenelliUSA.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.