New for 2019, Franchi has taken the award-winning Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5 and turned them into a waterfowling dream guns. Built on the inertia-driven system that harnesses recoil to operate the action, the new Franchi Affinity Elite Series shotguns are fast, slim and reliable and sport stocks that are adjustable for drop and cast, a wide loading port, a large bolt release and bolt handle, a TrueGlo fiber-optic front sight and a lengthened forcing cone for better pattern density. As if that’s not enough, Franchi added the visual appeal and element protection of a cobalt or burnt-bronze Cerakote finish on the metal and Optifade Waterfowl Marsh or Optifade Waterfowl Timber camo on the stock and fore-end. Learn more about the new Franchi Affinity 3 and 3.5 Elite Series shotguns in the video embedded above.
• Type: inertia-operated semi-automatic shotgun
• Magazine Capacity: 4+1
• Barrel: 26″, 28″
• Length of Pull: 14⅜″
• Drop at Heel: adjustable 2″ to 2½″
• Drop at Comb: 1½″
• Chokes: Extended Close-Range, Extended Long-Range, Extended Mid-Range
• Sights: TruGlo dual-color fiber-optic bar front sight; receiver drilled and tapped for optics
• Minimum Recommended Load: 3-dram, 1⅛ oz. (12-gauge); ⅞ oz., 1200 fps (20-gauge)
• Weight: 6-7 lbs.
• Overall Length: 47.25-49.25″
• Finish: synthetic, Optifade Waterfowl Marsh/Burnt Bronze Cerakote; Optifade Waterfowl Timber/Cobalt
• MSRP: $1,249-$1,419; franchiusa.com.