The HuntTrack, Bushnell’s newest addition to its Backrack line of GPS units, sports some all new features for 2012. This handheld easy-to-use GPS system was designed with the hunter in mind, giving users the ability to track sunset and sunrise as well as moonset and moonrise and barometric pressure to pinpoint peak game movement.
With its geocashing feature the HuntTrack can be uploaded to a computer to track your hunts utilizing detailed maps with the ability to set waypoints that you want to access in the field. The new HuntTrack will not only get you safely from point A to point B, but can do with up to 25 different location markers while tracking your travel distance and time.
The Bushnell HuntTrack will retail for about $129.00.
• Logs up to 48 hours of trip data
• Mark and return to up to 25 locations
• View/record time in military or civilian, temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and altitude
• Distances in yards/miles or meters/kilometers
• Latitude and longitude coordinates
• Weather-resistant construction
• 1 year limited warranty
For more information go to Bushnell.com.