Springfield Armory has announced that Firstline, which supports those who serve both our nation and its citizens through discounts on a select line of products, has added several new firearms to the program.
New to Firstline are the TRP series of pistols, as well as the bolt-action Model 2020 Waypoint and Redline rifles. Along with these newest additions, the Firstline program also offers a wide range of firearms from the Saint, Hellion, M1A, Echelon, Hellcat, 1911, 1911 DS Prodigy and XD families. All pistols offered through the program come with three magazines.
Firstline, open to a wide range of qualified professionals, offers this select listing of Springfield Armory firearms at discounted pricing in a simple, streamlined process. Following is a listing of those who qualify for the Firstline program:
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officers (active and retired)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard (active and retired)
- Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Corrections Officers, Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Armed Security Officers employed by State-Licensed Companies
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges and Prosecutors
- LE Academy Cadets
Unlike other comparable programs, Firstline is designed to be as simple and non-cumbersome as possible, ensuring qualified first responders can access the benefits as easily as possible. Rather than involving complicated rebates or post-purchase processes, Firstline is designed to be dealer direct with immediate discounts and offerings. Qualified users can visit one of nearly 200 authorized dealer locations nationwide and purchase the firearm of their choice.
“Springfield Armory is extremely proud to be able to offer these new firearms as part of this program to support America’s first responders,” says Phil Rawlings, vice president of Sales and LE for Springfield Armory. “These brave individuals make sacrifices every day for all of us, and we want to do our part to help protect and support them.”
For more information on the Firstline program, visit springfield-armory.com.