“We’re thrilled to get these 7mm PRC additions into the hands of Savage fans and shooters everywhere,” said Beth Shimanski, director of Marketing at Savage Arms. “With Savage’s heritage for proven accuracy, these rifles are designed for top performance and match grade accuracy, putting challenging shots and the biggest game in your reach.”
Optimized for long-range shooting and big-game hunts, the Hornady 7mm PRC utilizes long, high BC bullets for consistent performance at long range. The case is designed to use common, temperature-stable, magnum-speed propellants, for added consistence and optimal barrel life.
New Caliber features include:
- Designed for a maximum cartridge overall length of 3.340-inches.
- 1:8-inch twist rate to stabilize heavy 7mm bullets.
- Target muzzle velocity of 3000fps from a 24-inch test barrel using 175-grain and 180-grain bullets.
- Non-belted, stat headspaces off the shoulder aligns well in the chamber.
- Cartridge and chamber designed concurrently with the same design methodology as the 6.5 Creedmoor.
New rifles are listed below:
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 58004 / 110 Ultralite / $1,649
- 58005 / 110 Ultralite HD / $1,649
- 58006 / 110 Ultralite CAMO / $1,699
- 58007 / 110 High Country / $1,239
- 58008 / 110 Timberline LH / $1,239
- 58009 / 110 Timberline LH / $1,239
- 58011 / Impulse Big Game / $1,449
- 58012 / Impulse Mountain Hunter / $2,437
- 58013 / 110 Apex Hunter XP / $709
- 58014 / 110 Apex Storm XP / $819
- 58015 / 110 Apex Hunter XP LH / $709
For more information on any of these new offerings, visit savagearms.com.