Savage Arms has announced the arrival of its new Savage Model 10 GRS, a rifle designed exclusively with long-range shooters in mind. The Model 10 GRS is meant to deliver top-of-the-line accuracy and performance.
The rifle houses the full suite of Savage features, firmly within a GRS stock that's made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan, with 65 percent glass bedding material.
The stock's slimmed-down dimensions and textured surfaces are designed to provide a better grip in wet conditions. The length of pull can be adjusted to fit any shooter. It features a Savage action, precise button rifling, a fluted heavy barrel and the company's venerable AccuTrigger.
• GRS adjustable stock made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan
• User-adjustable Savage AccuTrigger
• Slim grip and fore-end with textured rubber grip surfaces
• Adjustable length-of-pull from 33.5 to 36.5 cm
• 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
• Fluted heavy barrel
• 10-round AICS-compatible magazine
• Flush cup sling loops included and sling mount for bipod use installed
The Model 10 GRS will be available in two configurations: a 24-inch barrel model chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and a 20-inch barrel model in .308 Win. Both will retail for $1,449.
For more information, go to SavageArms.com.