Savage Arms has announced the release of its new Model 112 Magnum Target, designed to offer shooters with an affordable .338 Lapua Mag. target rifle. The 112 Magnum Target is ready to go, and is on its way to Savage distributors nationwide now.
Built around Savage's single-shot Magnum Target Action, coupled with a pillar-bedded heavy barrel and the company's venerable AccuTrigger, the 112 Magnum Target delivers competition-grade accuracy at a price that won't break the bank. It ships with an MSRP of $1,177.
• Single-shot Magnum Target action built to handle the 338 Lapua Mag. cartridge
• 26-inch heavy barrel, matte finish
• Target AccuTrigger can be set to as low as 6 ounces of pull
• Oversized bolt handle
• Gray laminate stock with pillar bedding
• Muzzle brake
• 12 pounds, 49.8 inches long
For more information, go to SavageArms.com.