Ruger has acknowledged the resurgence of the 10 mm Auto cartridge in a variety of platforms and now accommodates in a large-frame double-action revolver synonymous with “thumper” cartridges such as .44 Magnum—the Super Redhawk (SRH). This newest SRH iteration provides a fluted cylinder chambered for 10mm Auto and designed to accomodate full-moon clips. Ruger fitted the SRH frame with a 6.5” stainless steel barrel and fully adjustable sights. The SRH is also machined with Ruger’s optic mounting system. Learn more about it in the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Brian Sheetz.
• Action Type: double-action center-fire revolver
• Frame: stainless steel
• Barrel: 6.5″ stainless steel
• Stock: rubber w/laminated hardwood inserts
• Cylinder: six-round capacity
• Trigger: 11 lb., 12-oz. double-action pull; 4 lb., 13-oz. single-action pull
• Sights: machined for optic mounts; fully-adjustable square-notch rear, fixed blade front
• Weight: 54 ozs.
• MSRP: $1,159; ruger.com