Nikon has announced the release of its new ACULON Laser Rangefinder, the lightest and most compact of the rangefinders it offers.
The ACULON has been envisioned as an ideal entry model. It's compact enough to fit in anyone's hand, is very lightweight and sports pocket-sized dimensions. It can measure distances up to 550 yards, and displays distances in increments of one yard.
• Measurement range: 5-500m/6-550 yds.
• Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
• When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
• Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) and ergonomic design
• Distance measurement display step is 1m/yd.
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
• Automatic power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
Get a closer look at the ACULON with the video embedded below.
For more information, go to NikonSportOptics.com.