Nikon has released a handful of new additions to its Monarch 7 binocular line, most notably an 8x30 version, which is meant to complement the existing 8x42 model.
The Monarch 7 8x30 brings much of the same features of the 8x42 to the table. Brighter images and natural colors are realized through Nikon's optical technologies, such as extra-low dispersion glass, dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase-correction-coated roof prisms.
• Sophisticatedly compact design
• Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
• Wide apparent field of view (60.3 for 8x30, 60.7 for 10x30)
• Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
• Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
• Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
• Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
• Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
• Flip-down objective lens cap
Learn more about the new Monarch 7 binocular with the video embedded below.
For more information, go to NikonSportOptics.com.