HatsanUSA has announced the release of its new Hatsan Barrage, a semi-automatic air rifle that's due to be available in both .117 and .22 calibers.
The Barrage utilizes a tactical ambidextrous stock with a thumbhole and Picatinny-style rail beneath the forearm. It includes three magazines and a quick-fill nozzle. Also included is an adjustable rear sight with TRUGLO fiber optics that mount easily to the rifle's Picatinny-style rail. The Barrage features Hatsan's patented anti-knock system, which prevents discharge and wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
The Barrage ships with an MSRP of $1,299.99.
• Semi-auto action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
• Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) caliber
• Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 (4.5mm) and 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm)
• Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
• 500cc volume air bottle mounted in the forearm
• Includes 3 magazines
• Includes quick-fill nozzle
• Tactical style ambidextrous stock with thumbhole
• 2 spare magazine carrying slots in the stock
• Accessory Picatinny-style rail beneath the forearm
• Elevation adjustable comb
• Adjustable rubber butt pad for length of pull as well as elevation and fit angle
• Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
• Patented anti-knock system to prevent discharge of the rifle when rifle is knocked or bounced
• Manual safety
For more information, go to HatsanUSA.com.