Just a month out from SHOT Show 2016, HatsanUSA has announced a new addition to its popular airgun line: the bullpup-inspired Gladius.
The first HatsanUSA model to feature adjustable power settings, the Gladius features an ambidextrous polymer stock with an elevation adjustable comb and adjustable buttpad, ensuring that the bullpup can be adjusted to suit its operator. The stock also features onboard storage for up to three magazines.
It should be easy to tweak those aforementioned power settings, too. With the turn of a dial, shooters can choose from six graduated setting. Lighter settings are ideal for plinking, whereas the upper echelon is meant for varmint and small game. Based on the selected power setting, the Gladius is able to provide between 35 and 90 shots per tank fill.
Like many of HatsanUSA's other models, the Gladius features a fully adjustable two-stage Quattro Trigger and the company's QuietEnergy Technology. The proprietary system uses a fully-integrated sound moderator to diminish overall sound by more than 50 percent.
• Pre-charged pneumatic power system
• Side-lever cocking action
• Fully adjustable comb and butt pad
• Detachable 255cc air cylinder for 200 bar fill (2900psi) with built in pressure gauge
• Detachable 10 shot .177 or .22 caliber magazine or 9 shot .25 caliber magazine
• Manual and automatic safety
• Anti-double pellet feed prevents more than one pellet loading into the barrel
• Patented Anti-Knock System prevents gas wastage when the airgun is knocked or bounced
• Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System
• Three additional rotary magazines with onboard magazine storage
• Quick fill nozzle and air cylinder discharging cap
For more information, go to HatsanUSA.com.