Gamo Outdoor USA has launched its new Mach 1 Pigman Edition Air Rifle, which features the company's latest innovation: the IGT MACH 1. The Mach 1 replaces the standard spring power plant with an Inert Gas Cylinder, providing more velocity and terminal penetration.
The Mach 1's pneumatic cylinder propels .177 caliber PBA Platinum Ammunition pellets up to 1,420 feet per second. The rifle also features the company's RRR (Recoil Reducing Pad) technology, which was designed to subdue the stress placed on its scope from the rifle's recoil. The Custom Action Trigger (CAT) allows consumers to independently adjust the first and second stages of the rifle's trigger. The package includes a scope, and will be available in either .177 or .22.
Mach 1 Pigman Edition Features
• Mach 1 Technology.
• Whisper Fusion Technology.
• Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel
• Rubberized grips
• All-weather black stock.
• Fiber optic front and rear sights
• Custom Action Trigger (CAT)
• RRR (Recoil Reducing Rail)
• Shock Wave Absorber (SWA)
• Fiber optics front and rear sights
• 3-9x40 Scope
• Velocity: 1,420 FPS with PBA® Platinum (.177 Cal.)
• Velocity: 1,020 FPS with PBA® Platinum (.22 Cal.)
• 33 mm cylinder, high power plant
• Break Barrel: Single Cocking System
Trigger: Two stage adjustable CAT™ (Custom Action Trigger)
• MSRP: $369.95 (.177 and .22 Cal)
For more information, go to GamoOutdoorUSA.com.