Originally inspired by the arduous 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail, Danner's Trail 2650 Mid is designed for navigating the variable conditions and rugged terrain of any adventure you choose to point it towards. Now offered as a limited-edition collaboration with Filson, a company founded on the reputation of durability by outfitting prospectors heading to the Yukon at the turn of the 20th century, the new Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid provides the perfect combination of lightweight agility and impact absorption to handle your off-trail adventures with confidence and ease.
Whether it's shed hunting in the Rockies, harvesting morels in creek beds or early-season training for that once-in-a-lifetime tag, the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid offers the ultimate in performance comfort.
• Lightweight, durable suede and textile upper
• Gore-Tex waterproof breathable lining
• EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter
• Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
• Trailguard platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
• Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
• Weight: 30 ozs. per men's size 10 pair
• MSRP: $190
The Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid is available at danner.com, filson.com and select Danner and Filson retail stores.