The Benelli Lupo KAOS is the first bolt-action rifle from the company to offer a one-of-one finish treatment across the barreled action and stock. A limited-edition rifle chambered for 6.5 Creedmoor, the KAOS is intended to disrupt the notions of what a production firearm should be. Each Lupo KAOS rifle presents its own, one-of-a-kind styling thanks to a carefully selected base coat/overcoat combination that is artfully hand-distressed at the factory to give it a unique appearance. The barreled action is treated to a Cerakote finish that adds two or more complimenting colors selected from a 15-color earth-tone palette. The result is a rifle that stands out as much for its appearance as its reliability and accuracy in the field.
Based on the standard Lupo—Benelli's first chassis-style bolt-action rifle—the Lupo KAOS comes with a three-shot sub-MOA guarantee and delivers one of the most comfortable, ergonomic stock systems ever developed.
- Free-floating Crio-treated 24-inch barrel with a 5/8x24 TPI threaded muzzle
- Adjustable 2.2- to 4.4-pound trigger
- Sculpted bolt with three locking lugs and a 60-degree bolt throw to accommodate low-mounted optics
- Detachable box magazine
- Combtech cheek pad to mitigate felt facial recoil
- Progressive Comfort integrated recoil management
- Trigger reach spacers for a custom fit
- Integrated swivel mounts
- Two-piece Picatinny rail system for optic mounting
Although the finish variations found on the Lupo KAOS are unlimited, the number of guns available for purchase is not. For more information, visit benelliusa.com.