Browning's High Grade Program has entered its fifth year, and will feature a limited production run of Citori 725 Grade V and Grade VII Trap Models. The enhanced over-under shotguns will receive as much as 30 hours of hand engraving and touch-up work prior to being precisely fit into high-grade walnut.
The Citori 725 Grade VII Trap 12-gauge has a blued receiver with deep-relief engraving and gold accents. The stock and forearm feature oil finish Grade VI/VII walnut with a close radius pistol grip and palm swell. A John M. Browning Signature fitted case is included. It ships with an MSRP of $6,399.99.
The Citori 725 Grade V Trap 12-gauge receiver features deep relief engraving and a silver nitride finish. The stock and forearm are Grade V/VI walnut. A canvas/distressed leather fitted case is included. The MSRP is $5,339.99.
• Steel low profile receiver
• 30" or 32" barrels
• Barrels with ventilated top and side ribs, ported with high post top rib
• Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
• Hammer ejectors
• Top-Tang safety
• Monte Carlo cheekpiece
• Semi-Beavertail forearm with finger grooves
• Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
• Five extended Invector-DS choke tubes
• Triple Trigger System
• Hiviz Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight and ivory bead
For more information, go to Browning.com.