by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, September 3, 2017
Savage Arms has announced left-hand versions of its popular Stealth chassis rifle chambered in popular long-range calibers. The lineup has also expanded to include .223 Rem. Shipments of both new releases are now being delivered to dealers.
The Model 10/110 BA Stealth is a lighter, more compact option in the company's BA line. It features a factory-blueprinted Model 10/110 barreled action mated to a custom version of the Drake Hunter/Stalker monolithic chassis, which has been modified to Savage's specifications.
• New left-hand and .223 Rem. models
• Factory-blueprinted Savage action
• Monolithic chassis machined from a solid billet of aluminum
• M-LOK fore-end and Picatinny rail for easy configuration
• Adjustable AccuTrigger
• 5/8 x 24 threaded muzzle with protector
• EGW one-piece scope rail
• Fab Defense GL-SHOCK six-position, shock-absorbing buttstock with adjustable cheek
MSRPs for the new additions start at $1,207 and range up to $1,622, based on chambering and features.
For more information, go to SavageArms.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.