by American Hunter Staff - Sunday, July 30, 2017
Federal Premium has announced the launch of its Non-Typical line of ammunition, which is specifically built with the American deer hunter in mind. It will feature 13 popular hunting cartridges and bullet weight options.
Non-typical uses an optimized soft-point bullet with a concentric jacket to provide accurate results and consistent, lethal wound channels.
At launch, the following loads will be available:
• .243 Win. 100-grain soft point
• .270 Win. 130-grain soft point
• .270 Win. 150-grain soft point
• .30-30 Win. 150-grain soft point
• .30-30 Win. 170-grain soft point
• .308 Win. 150-grain soft point
• .308 Win. 180-grain soft point
• .30-06 Spring. 150-grain soft point
• .30-06 Spring. 180-grain soft point
• 7mm Rem. Mag. 150-grain soft point
• .300 Win. Mag. 150-grain soft point
• .300 Win. Mag. 180-grain soft point
• 6.5 Creedmoor 140-grain soft point
Non-Typical will ship with MSRPs ranging from $19.95 to $27.95.
For more information, go to FederalPremium.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.