by American Hunter Staff - Monday, June 12, 2017
Browning's revived A5 Sweet Sixteen captures every bit of the famous design, but in a gauge that has brought back more than a few sweet memories for hunters across the country. Learn more about it with the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Kelly Young.
• Model: A5 Sweet Sixteen
• Action: inertia-operated, semi-automatic shotgun
• Gauge: 16; 2 ¾” chamber
• Receiver: aluminum; black-anodized finish
• Barrel: steel; deep-blued finish
• Trigger: 5-lb., 12-oz. pull
• Magazine: tubular; four-shell capacity
• Sights: fiber-optic pipe at muzzle, white bead mid-barrel
• Stock: walnut, pistol-grip-style
• Weight: 5 lbs., 8 ozs.
• MSRP: $1,700
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.