by American Hunter Staff - Thursday, March 9, 2017
Each film features hunting footage, alongside a featurette that tells a story about the waterfowl hunters who make the sport possible.
2017's films include:
• Passing on hunting traditions across three generations in Arkansas.
• Hunting blue-collar style on the Texas coast.
• Enjoying the fruits of volunteer work in Kansas City.
• A multi-generational decoy carving legacy in Maryland.
• Ducks Unlimited staff and volunteer friendships in Delaware.
• A father-son reunion in the nation's duck capital.
One film will be released per month, beginning in March and running through August.
DU Films is produced by Rock Road Creative and sponsored by Mossy Oak, Drake Waterfowl, Winchester Repeating Arms, Winchester Ammunition, and Yeti.
For more information, go to Ducks.org.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.