by NRA Staff - Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Carbon Express has released the new X-Force 350, a crossbow that's value lies not only in its power and accuracy, but also in its affordability. It features a tactical stock and rail design, a quick-detach 3-arrow quiver, rope cocker and 3 Carbon Express exclusive Surge 20" crossbolts. The design allows new or seasoned hunters a lightweight carry, with reduced shock and noise. The X-Force produces speeds of 300 feet per second, with a kinetic energy of 80ft. lbs., with a draw weight of 165 lbs.
Other features include:
- Durable cast riser with rubber-coated foot stirrup for rugged dependability
- Rugged heavy-duty compression molded limbs
- 4x32 6-point multi-reticle scope
- Trigger box safety system for smooth, consistent performance
- SilenTech™ coating for ultimate stealth and performance in the field
For more information go to CarbonExpress.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.