Last year, ThermaCELL Heated Insoles helped transform how time is spent outdoors by bringing heat to hunter's feet. Now ThermaCELL is introducing a one-of-a-kind heated insole with new features, including extendable use and increased flexibility. The ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX has more features and functionality than any other foot warming option available on the market today.
• Rechargeable, removal battery that can be changed without removing insole from footwear. The battery is covered in Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion
• Made from Polyurethane foam that is breathable, conducts heat efficiently, offers great shape retention and shock absorbency
• Wall charger and USB cable are included so insoles can be charged from any wall outlet or USB port
• The wires on the battery charger can be disconnected, and be used as a protective carrying case for the batteries
• Insoles are highly water resistant to protect electronics and were manufactured using a unique protection process
• Utilizes one-of-a-kind patent-pending technology
• Batteries charge in four hours or less and last up to 5 hours per charge
• Made for men and women, the ProFLEX Insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from a women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14, and are available in: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large.
Learn more about the new ProFLEX Heated Insoles with the video embedded below.
For more information, go to ThermaCELL.com.