TenPoint has introduced a safe and easy way to cock and de-dock its new Vapor RS470 crossbow. The new ACUslide features the Auto-Brake-Gear-System allowing for silent cocking and safe and controlled de-cocking, with minimal effort.
As the name implies, the reverse system limbs create an elongated power stroke, generating arrow speeds up to 470 fps. When cocked, the limbs are 6.5 inches wide. A new rail system allows the arrow to launch with less friction and contact. A custom-grade two-stage trigger allows for greater accuracy and consistency.
The Vapor RS470 ships fully assembled and includes the following:
• Optics: EVO-X Marksman Scope mounted on a machined aluminum ⅞-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
• Bubble Level
• Cocking Device: ACUslide Cocking and De-Cocking System
• Quiver: 6-Arrow Tech Quiver
• Arrows: Six Lighted Evo-X CenterPunch premium carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points; Six Evo-X CenterPunch premium carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points
• Broadheads: 3 EVO-X CenterPunch Broadheads
• Noise Dampening: Integrated String Stop System
• Hard Case: TenPoint STAG hard crossbow case
• Sling: TenPoint Neoprene Sling
The Vapor RS470 has an MSRP of $2,949.99-$3,0499. For more information, visit tenpointcrossbows.com.