by American Hunter Staff - Thursday, June 1, 2017
Nikon is celebrating its centennial in 2017, and to celebrate the company has rolled out the latest iteration of its Monarch line in the form of the Monarch HG.
Nikon engineered the optical system of the Monarch HG around its signature ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass and multilayer lens and prism coatings. The company's new Field Flattener Lens System works in conjunction with the Monarch HG's wide field of view. 8x42 and 10x42 models will be available.
• Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating
• Phase-correction prism coating enhances resolution and contrast
• Lead-and-arsenic-free glass used in all lenses and prisms
• Scratch-resistant coatings applied to objective and eyepiece lenses
• Wider Available Interpupillary Distance Adjustment designed to fit virtually everyone-56mm-74mm
• Locking diopter control maintains your personal setting
• Long eye relief and turn-and-slide eyecups facilitate optimum eye position
• Closer minimum focus distance-6.6 feet
For more information, go to NikonSportOptics.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.