by American Hunter Staff - Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Benelli's much-heralded Ethos is comprised of some of the company's most successful innovations, both old and new. And that's a big part of what's made it so very popular with consumers. Enough so that Benelli has, since the original ETHOS launch, rolled out 20- and 28-gauge additions to the line. Our friends at American Rifleman recently took a closer look at the ETHOS in an episode of American Rifleman TV. You can check out the entire clip with the video embedded above.
• Gauge: 12, 3" (also 2¾")
• Receiver: black anodized 7075 aluminum alloy
• Overall Length: 49½"
• Barrel Length: 26", 28" (tested), 30"
• Weight: 6 lbs., 9 ozs.
• Magazine Capacity: four
• Trigger: single-stage, 6-lb., 2-oz. pull
• Stock: AA-grade European walnut with ComforTech Plus: length of pull, 143⁄8"; drop at comb, 1¼"; drop at heel, 17⁄8"
• Chokes: interchangeable Crio chokes: cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full
• Sights: interchangeable fiber-optic front bead, white metal mid-rib bead
• MSRP: $1,999 (tested); $2,199 (engraved nickel-plated receiver)
For more information, go to BenelliUSA.com.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.