by American Hunter Staff - Monday, December 12, 2016
LWRC International has paved a remarkable road through the semi-automatic rifle market, and this rifle will cause pig hunters to squeal with delight.
For more about the SIX8 Razorback from LWRCI, check out the video embedded above, hosted by American Rifleman's Christopher Olsen.
• Manufacturer: LWRCI, LLC.
• Model: SIX8 Razorback
• Chambering: 6.8 mm SPC
• Action: gas-piston-operated, semi-automatic, center-fire rifle
• Receiver: forged, machined 7075-T6 aluminum
• Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
• Barrel: 16.1”; 41V45 chrome-moly steel, five-groove, 1:10” RH twist
• Magazine: Magpul PMag, detachable box; 10- or 30-round capacity
• Sights: LWRCI Skirmish front and rear; Picatinny rail
• Trigger: two-stage; 6-lb., 5-oz. pull
• Stock: polymer, six-position collapsible
• Weight: 7 lbs., 1 oz.
• MSRP: $2,953
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information
Get the American Hunter Insider newsletter for at-a-glance access to industry news, gear, gun reviews, videos and more—delivered directly to your Inbox.